Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

post grad dreaming....



After this....




I'm dreaming about this....


running a marathon (but more realistically a half)

taking ballroom classes with my honey

starting and finishing P90X

reading for fun

learning how to sew and actually doing it

being more invested in my blog

having time to go to lunch with friends/family

perfecting my cooking skills (or at least being a good follower of recipes)

finding a job

helping my sister with her TWO babies

becoming a parent (no rush on that though)

being a better wife, daughter, sister, member, and friend

working on who I'm going to be rather than what I'm going to be

learning Swedish

doing whatever I want when I get home from work at night

ETC.

I'm sure more will come but that's all my fried brain can think of at the

moment.

ONLY 16 DAYS LEFT TIL GRADUATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment